Thursday, November 10, 2011

Little Glass Jars are my New Obsession. :)

I've found that drinking things out of a small glass jar with ribbon tied around it, is my new favorite thing. With that said, don't tell me, I already know: I need to get out more. But this weekend I've got loads of fun plans since I have a whole day out of classes, and my teachers were gracious to not take advantage of my freedom and assign me extra homework. Today I am tired, I ahve a headache from drinkinga coca-cola too fast and eating potato chips, and I have been sitting in the sun in a cozy sweater, which in case you didn't know, all these things are horrible combinations. Kids, don't try that at home.

But this morning, I woke up, and the phenomenon hit me that I just ought to take my coffee around with me today in a teeny little class jar with a ribbon tied around it. I've seen this done before. Hipsters on their bikes drink their coffee in little glass jars (though usually twice the size of mine), and hipsters walking to class are chugging coffee out of little glass jars, and hipsters=little glass jars you get the point! I am writing about all of this because when I have my home and entertain people from around the world, I want them to enjoy caffe con panna in a little glass jar just as much as I do. Dare I say there's nothing in the world like sitting on your couch's arm, people watching in the crisp morning over a warm cup of coffee and whipped cream in a glass jar, nestled in a cozy sweater.



1 comment:

  1. I Love this. Mixed drinks in mason jars are all the rage right now. Also, you have a hangover from a Coca cola? I've never heard that before.

    ReplyDelete